Welcome to the Spitalerhof
Clinic of Nuclear Medicine
The team of the Nuclear Medicine Spitalerhof and the Radiological Alliance will be there for you from 1 January 2020. The merger of the two clinics will take place under the umbrella of the Radiological Alliance. In the heart of Hamburg, very close to the main railway station, we offer you a wide range of nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. If you have any questions, requests or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our practice team.
New in the Hamburg area:
PET with Gallium-68-ligands
Starting in April, we will make available a PET-CT with gallium-68 (Ga-68). This method is especially useful for patients with prostate cancer or neuroendocrine tumours. In addition, the possibility of targeted radio receptor therapy can be determined with Ga-68. This combination of nuclear medicine diagnosis and consequent treatment options is also called Theranostics.
Phone: 0049 40 – 32 55 52-120
Fax: 0049 40 – 32 55 52-220
It is simple to schedule nearly all nuclear medicine procedures for diagnosis and therapy. We reduce our patients’ wait time to a minimum. Please understand that appointments at our clinic can only be made by previous arrangement.
Our registration team will be happy to assist you with any organization questions. Medical questions may be directed personally to Professors Bohuslavizki and Kampen and Dr. Bleckmann.
You can reach us by telephone:
- Monday, Thuesday and Thursday
from 8 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday and Friday
from 8 am to 3 pm
- Our clinic is located in the pedestrian zone of Spitalerstraße, very close to the central train station. That makes it best to reach us by public transport.
- Our entrance is directly opposite Peek & Cloppenburg. Take the elevator to the 4th floor, directly to our clinic.
- For patients who would like to arrive by car, there are several public parking garages nearby: Gertrudenstraße, Brandsende, Brazilhaus, Rosenstraße, Karstadt und Saturn (not shown).
- Ride via Kurze Mühren (no boarding at this stop) to Spitalerstraße. Turn right at the corner and it is just a short walk to our entrance. In the morning (while deliveries are permitted on Spitalerstraße), a taxi may stop at the door.